I’ve been thinking about Radiohead A LOT lately, I’ve been listening to In Rainbows CD2 non stop for about 2 months now. Last night I had a dream that they played ‘Down Is The New Up’ in a really small venue. Best gig dream ever.
I’ve also been listening to Pablo Honey loads too. I really want to see them in a few weeks but I’m so broke I don’t think it’s going to happen. When Becky walks through the door after the gig crying her eyes out about how amazing they were, my heart will just sink because I missed seeing the best band in the world right now.

Anyways, finally got round to watching walk the line with the beautiful, immense and breathtaking Joaquin Phoenix. It’s a great film, never been a Cash fan, but last night I put Murder, God, Life and Love on my ipod and have been listening non stop. Also been listening to Sonic Youth. WOW. it has been a great week for discovering new and old music.

Shola
|
No comments:
Post a Comment