Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have finally claimed my life back from the Olympics....

who has time to even read blogs when the Olympics are on let alone write one?! Ok lame excuse to have been so quiet the past week but all I've done since 8/8 is work. eat. olympics. sleep. repeat.

some things to look forward to from us in the next couple of days:
-Our two cents on Radiohead & APW

-While we were in our Phelps induced hypnosis BLOC PARTY RELEASED A NEW ALBUM?!

-The Courteeners plan one off UK single

-Oasis previewed the video for single The Shock of the Lightning but that shit was taken downnnn from Youtube right away like the contraband that it is. You can still see it here.
killer riff? check. crazy adenoidal vocals? check. random Beatles reference? check.
ridiculous rhyming lyrics? check (e.g. love is a time machine/up on the silver screen)
I didn't realize there was so much criteria for a quintessential Oasis song but whoa this one's got it all. TUNE! ahh welcome back fellas.

No comments: