Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lady Gaga and Mark Ronson Collaborate

It's being widely reported that Lady Gaga has been working with super-producer Mark Ronson on new material for her follow up to 2008's smash debut, The Fame.

Mark Ronson told the Daily Star: “I hadn’t really heard of Lady GaGa then Wale suggested getting her on this track. Now I’m in love with her voice – she’s fantastic. What she does in the chorus is amazing.”

A few tracks were recorded during Lady Gaga's European Tour with the Pussycat Dolls, no word on their release yet. Catch the pop sensation's Fame Ball tour of the US this spring and the video premiere of "Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)." Honestly not my favorite song from The Fame, eh.

MP3: Lady Gaga - Money Honey or zShare

1 comment:

Jess D. said...

i just noticed that the ronson is wearing a coat and she's wearing a bra. i wonder what the weather anomoly was.