Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little Boots Writes from the Last Day of Recording

Check out the email that Victoria Hasketh aka Little Boots sent this morning from the last day of recording her debut album! Stay tuned for our interview with Little Boots before sound check at Studio B earlier this month and enjoy the Bedroom Version of Meddle below.

Hello from the LAST DAY OF ALBUM RECORDING in Brighton. Can you believe it!?

Actually I'd better touch wood now...don't wanna jinx it...but think we are finally nearly there. Thank you for your patience. It's been all sorts of emotions. I read once that making an album is like getting your stomach pumped, and maybe there were odd moments where I can relate to that, but on the whole definitely the opposite. I'm just so in love with songwriting and melodies sometimes I can't even breathe...ok sorry enough hippy crap. But yeh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bedroom version, not so much the cd version, great artist anyway