On Friday June 27th, I attended the Cold War Kids' free concert on the Bandshell field of Prospect Park in Brooklyn. A few friends of mine arrived early, sprawled out on prime lawn real estate of the stage, an impromptu picnic (I brought the wine of course.)
Sam Champion opened the show setting the overall mood for a pleasant evening in the park. The Cold War Kids took the stage at about 8PM bringing everyone to their feet. Lead singer Nathan Willet's gut-wrenching voice transferred from mp3 to the stage beautifully. My favorite performance was Hospital Beds since it is my favorite track off of Robbers and Cowards. I enjoyed the show and would definitely see them once they come around again for LP #2.











«More Pictures: The Cold War Kids»
MP3: The Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry (Ingo Star Cruiser Mix)







No comments:
Post a Comment