Monday, July 21, 2008

Santogold + Diplo at Central Park Summerstage

The hottest Central Park Summerstage event of the summer, was also one of the hottest days of the summer...coincidence? The temperatures peaked in the upper 90's with scattered rain showers, but this didn't deter my fellow New Yorkers (and Dave Grohl who I spotted walking in Central Park) from dancing in the sun.

The Mad Decent Crew / Fools performed from 3PM-7PM and included Kid Cudi, Mz Streams, A-Trak, Diplo and of course Santogold. Although I love Diplo and LOVE watching him, I must admit that his set got old after awhile...I actually preferred A-Trak's. Santogold only performed for about 40 minutes, but she sounded great and put on a fun show. It was definitely worth the hot and sweaty 3 hour wait. Catch Santogold on tour with Coldplay (or not!) this fall.


L: Diplo and A-Trak. R: Kid Cudi


Diplo and A-Trak




Kid Cudi



Santogold







«More Pictures From Diplo + Santogold 7/20»

MP3: Santogold Featuring AC - You'll Find A Way

No comments: