US Mystery Jets fans have been waiting for what seems an eternity for the band to tour the States. They have FINALLY announced a show in NYC at Bowery Ballroom on Feb 24.
Personally, I have been waiting over 2 years to see Mystery Jets. I caught them at the Shockwaves NME Awards Show at Brixton Academy in London back in 2006 where they played with We Are Scientists, Arctic Monkeys and Maximo Park. They were supposed to play in NYC a long time ago but ended up canceling last minute.
Their recent album, 21, is one of the musical highlights of 2008 for me and fastly becoming one of my all-time favorite records. Hearing and seeing these songs performed live is going to be truly magical.
ok ok enough gushing. I know it seems far off but DON'T MISS THIS SHOW! Tickets on sale this Friday (Dec 19) at noon.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Mystery Jets Finally Coming to NYC
Labels:
bowery ballroom,
concerts,
Mystery Jets,
NYC,
Switch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Saw them in London last week with The Kooks. They were AMAZING live!
Post a Comment