I would literally go anywhere to see Erol Alkan spin. The brilliant mixmaster behind Trash, the greatest club night EVER, is hitting the decks all over the world and returning to FIXED at Studio B in Brooklyn next Saturday, May 3rd.
Erol's recently taken on the role of super-producer having worked on The Long Blondes latest, Couples as well as the Mystery Jets new release, Twenty One. I also believe he's working with Late of the Pier. busy busy!
This FIXED is bound to be a fabulous night out. see flyer below for all details:








4 comments:
oh oh I so wanna go...but sinsce the atlantic is dividing us all you NYCers must go and dance dance and DANCE....just stay away from vodka mixed with fanta lemon and tequila...the last time I saw Erol I did not feel too hot the next day!!xox
get on a plane now! :)
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]software to buy online, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]PACK-1 Adobe PACK[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] open view print coreldraw files nero burning rom 9 has stopped working at load
adobe photoshop cs4 book for mac [url=http://firgonbares.net/]microsoft surface software[/url] on software purchase
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]i lost my microsoft office 2003 product key[/url] nero 9 coupon
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]Adobe Acrobat[/url] kaspersky free key
educational software wiki [url=http://firgonbares.net/]acdsee crashes on mpg files[/b]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]very cheap software, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]autocad drawings[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] adobe photoshop cs4 serial number cheap software on
try before you buy software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]discount software in[/url] shop software to
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]discount on microsoft office[/url] adobe creative suite 3 design premium
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]software updates canada[/url] to sell software to
buy new photoshop [url=http://hopresovees.net/]will software canada[/b]
Post a Comment