Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ALERT! New Oasis songs!


It was brought to my attention that 3 new Oasis songs have leaked Tuesday, May 6th. They've been circulating around forums and youtube but the most comprehensive place to listen to them is here: http://www.myspace.com/newoasissongs


Mp3s here


The files have been disappearing from a number of sites but looks like these are surviving for now. First track, Nothing On Me, is an aggressive Liam sung number in the style of Better Man and Meaning of Soul. The next two, Stop the Clocks and I Wanna Live In A Dream are Noel fronted anthems. These tunes sound kind of predictable and familiar upon first listen, but it's good to finally hear an incarnation of Stop the Clocks after so long and I'm sure it'll all sound great when it's polished up. Exciiiiiting.

1 comment:

Zappa said...

They look so damn hot in that pic. And that's all I have to say about that (I'm watching forrest gump right now.haha)