Various Media outlets including MTV are reporting that Beck's new Danger Mouse-produced record, the follow up to 2006's The Information, is being rushed to record stores within the next 4-6 weeks.
Unlike Radiohead and NIN, Beck's record contract requires physical copies to be released to retailers the old fashioned way. The album is said to include an array of collaborations including one with Cat Power. Expect an official press release soon.
I cannot wait for him to come back to New York, honestly one of the best shows I've seen!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
New Beck Record Being Rushed to Stores
Labels:
album details,
beck,
cat power,
danger mouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
wow this is good news! I was happy to hear he was working with Danger Mouse especially since I wasn't that into The Information. hmm why is it being rushed? leaking fears? it's inevitable really. and I've still never seen Beck live! can't believe it.
ha its leaked already! I havnt listened though... Whats with these bands follwingthe trend of givng away music for free?fuck sake do thy not realize that of everyone starts doing it then the music industry will be doomed...!I can't wait to hear it though beck is amazing live
ooooh i will have to scour the internet for it!
Post a Comment