Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Diesel xXx Party: T.I., Franz Ferdinand and M.I.A.

Announced shortly before the show began, T.I. took the stage at about 11:45. Growing up in the '90's I was a big fan of hip hop but all the good stuff pretty much died with Notorious B.I.G. Over the period of 2007-2008 though I've finally been warming up to T.I. along with Lil' Wayne. Collaborating with pop stars definitely while maintaining an image and street cred is what has definitely won me over.

When M.I.A. stepped on stage pregnant for Swagger Like Us, I declared myself a fan. Can we talk about that for a second...did ANYONE know she was pregnant beforehand?? She looked gorgeous and worked that look though. Franz Ferdinand joined T.I. for a mash up of some sort. I thought it was a great ensemble collaboration but I think that Franz Ferdinand's set could have cut a few songs. The rest of the pics are on the way...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy pics!!


check out this new sound, T.I. Dubstep remix... heavy beats!

http://www.eyensee.tv/etv/index.php/audio/2-audio/15-ti-whatever-u-like-eyensee-dubstep-mix